Monday, January 31, 2011

WOW, I need to catch up

Basil Flats in Longmont is my new favorite restaurant. I can get anything from pizzas to sandwiches GLUTEN FREE and they taste great! So far my favorite is the Falefel Wrap, oh so yummy :-)

#20 Eat at 10 new restaurants (9/10 complete)


I have been diligently saving my money and I have saved over $5,000, so do you know what that calls for??? A trip to Hawaii!!!! We are going to Oahu (the only island in Hawaii I haven't been to) and I am SOOO excited, I REALLY need a vacation!
 
#1 Save $5,000 Complete January 2011
 
 
For years I have been going with my mom to do Christmas shopping for an "Adopt-A-Family". I really enjoy that time I get to spend with my mom, I enjoy picking out the clothes, shoes, toys or whatever else the family might be asking for. Sadly, they are usually asking for the basics like winter clothes, boots, socks etc. I think that this is a great way to give back to the community and help those in need, so this year I decided to "adopt" a person of my own. Mark and I received a request from an elderly woman in need of a vacuum, dish towels and a journal. I am so glad that we were able to help her and I sure this will become a tradition for Mark and I.
 
#94 "Adopt-A-Family" for Christmas, on my own Complete December 2010




No comments:

Post a Comment